Digital transformation of banking and insurance sector
For 30 years, Sygnity has been providing financial institutions with IT solutions that allow them to quickly adapt to new legal regulations, as well as to execute business processes such as: sales and customer service, price and product management, obligatory reporting, or service of foreign markets.
We regularly develop our offering for the banking industry to meet changing regulations, trends and the needs of our customers.
Therefore, we have included in our offer platforms that enable multi-channel customer service. Thus, our Digital Transformation services become complete and address the most important needs of both the market and customers.
Digital transformation in the area of customer interaction
Digital transformation in the customer service area of the financial sector is the process of combining and using data to personalize user experience. The main goal of improving the relevance of customer communication is to build trust and increase conversions.
The digital transformation of banking and insurance
The financial services industry was built on direct interaction with each other based on trust. The challenge facing financial and insurance institutions today is to further expand the customer relationship through information technology. The digital platforms chosen should be characterized by: flexibility of implementation and the possibility of addressing communication via multiple digital channels simultaneously.
How to make remote customer service more effective? In order to do so, tools are required that effectively, intuitively and quickly support the resolution of a consumer’s case just as during a visit to a bank branch. Remote service is at the heart of the digital transformation process and is more important than ever. It is by building quality interaction with the consumer that financial institutions can strengthen their market position and expand their customer base.
Selected challenges of financial and insurance institutions
Working together with digital platform providers such as Adobe, Magnolia and Sitecore, we address the challenges facing global financial institutions today. These challenges include:
- large volumes of data from disparate sources, collected over years, which are often maintained in separate silos
- limited data analysis capabilities due to the lack of a clear digital strategy in the area of utilizing the results of analyzed data
- a large number of co-existing systems, including marketing, analytics, web and mobile applications, which ineffectively use the potential of omnichannel customer communication
- barriers to the introduction of cloud solutions, which could increase the security and efficiency of the provided solutions, especially at the junction of digital systems and external communication (e.g. via the web)
- incomplete analysis of consumer needs in feedback channels, including the analysis of opinions left behind (e.g. in terms of improving customer service)
Addressing the above Sygnity will help you in:
Selected Digital Experience Platforms
Digital platforms in the Customer Experience area are one of the pillars on which we base our Digital Transformation services. Global providers of these solutions have been selected by us in terms of functionality, security, compliance with GDPR requirements, scalability and ease of implementation, integration and further development and maintenance.
Talk to our expert
Digital Transformation Director
Digital Services Sales Specialist
Any questions about the product?