Remote data acquisition
Sygnity MAD is a HES class mass data acquisition system, which reads measurement data (i.e. profile and register data, event logs and quality parameters) and remotely controlling measurement devices.
Modern architecture and in-built mechanisms controlling the load of the transmission routes allow for operation of thousands of measurement devices via each of the communication nodes. It means that the system can effectively read data from millions measuring points.
System adapted to the client’s needs
System works in distributed architecture, which makes it scalable and flexible. It allows us to adapt the system to the real needs and capabilities of our clients.
Sygnity MAD consists of as the following layers:
Sygnity MAD is an ideal solution for:
- Distribution System Operators (directly connected or not connected to transmission network of Transmission System Operator)
- Large consumers of energy and other utilities
- Energy and heat producers
- Measurement operators
In order to meet the expectations of our clients, we offer several models of implementation:
- within client’s infrastructure (on-premise), which allows them to have full control over the implemented solution,
- within Sygnity’s electronic service platform (on-cloud), which allows to reduce unit costs of the implementation and work in subscription model and continue in service model (subscription).
Clients can manage the solution by themselves or – for the convenience and time saving – can commission it to our experts.
We offer short implementation time, a set of trainings for the end users and administrators, assistance after implementation and efficient service realized by a team of qualified consultants.
Learn more about our offer
Talk to our expert
Any questions about the product?