Regulations for using Sygnity website
Sygnity Website and any of its components are protected by Polish and international copyright law, and specifically by the regulations of Act of 4 February 4 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws no 24 item 1231 with amendments), Act of 27 July 2001 on the Protection of Databases (Journal of Laws no nr 128, item 1402) and Act of 16 April 1993 On combating unfair competition (Journal of Laws from 2019 item 211 with amendments).
Rights reserved by the Website publisher
1. Publisher of Sygnity website is Sygnity S.A.
2. “SYGNITY” and all rights to the website are reserved for SYGNITY. Rights to text and graphic elements, photos, applications, and Website databases are reserved for SYGNITY or respectively for subjects, resources of which are provided on the Website pages based on cooperation with SYGNITY.
Conditions for using the Website
1. Using text and graphics components, photos, applications, databases, and other elements present on the Website does not entitle the users to obtain any rights on intangible property to works and databases included on the Website. Specifically, it is prohibited to:
i) perform the following actions, especially for commercial purposes: copying, modifying and electronically broadcasting or using any other type of broadcast of either full contents of the Website or its parts, including different works and databases provided on pages,
ii) distribute (including distribution for informative purposes in press, radio, television, and in such a way that allows other people to use materials at a selected time and place) published on the Website;
iii) download database contents and their secondary use in full or in part – in terms of quality or quantity.
2. Users can use the Website and works and databases only within the limits of allowed use, set up by regulations of Act on Copyright and Related Rights and by regulations of Act on the Protection of Databases, whereas such use cannot violate standard use of a work or a database nor can it interfere with legitimate SYGNITY interests and interests of subjects, resources of which are provided on the Website pages based on cooperation with SYGNITY.
3. Any different from specified in this Regulations uses of works and databases provided on the Website without prior written consent by SYGNITY is prohibited, and violation of SYGNITY rights (or rights of subjects, resources of which are provided on the Website pages based on cooperation with SYGNITY) to protected works and databases will result in a liability according to the regulations of civil and criminal law.
4. Data and information provided on the Website subpages serve only for informative purposes and have been collected from sources that SYGNITY considers relevant and fair. Due to some risk of potential errors or omissions caused by circumstances beyond SYGNITY’s control, SYGNITY may not be held liable for accuracy, completeness and relevance of information provided on the Website, as well as for their applicability for specific purposes of the Website users.
5. The risk of proper use and exploiting the resources available, including information provided on the Website pages is incurred by the user. SYGNITY will not be liable to the Website users or to any third parties for any damages, either directly or indirectly related to improper use or interpretation of resources, including information provided on the Website, and resulting from incompleteness or inaccuracy of the resources.
6. SYGNITY will not be liable for any damages, either directly or indirectly related to lack of access to the Website for any reason, including damages resulting from computer viruses and other harmful software that may damage proper functioning of user’s computer or any other user’s device.
7. SYGNITY is not able to constantly monitor cases of placing illegitimate hyperlinks to the Website on other internet services and internet websites. Presence of such hyperlinks does not evoke any liability on the STGNITY’s part, and in particular does not serve as a proof of economic relations between SYGNITY and those internet services and internet websites and does not mean that SYGNITY agrees with contents and information in these hyperlinks.
8. Website user is not entitled to publish any materials, including information, on his own. Such practices will result in a liability according to the regulations of civil and criminal law.
Modifications to the Regulations
SYGNITY reserves the right to modify these Regulations at any time. The modifications will be valid from the day of their publication on the Website pages.
Regulations entry into force
Regulations enter into force on 1.12.2011.