In accordance to the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the European Union No. 119) (hereinafter “GDPR”), we provide information on your personal data that we can obtain or obtain by using the functionality of our website.
- Personal Data Administrator – The administrator is an enterprise (company) to which you provide your personal data (e.g. name, surname, e-mail address). The administrator has the right to use your personal data for specific purposes, e.g. to answer a question asked in the contact form. At the same time, he is also responsible for their safety.
- Data Protection Inspector – It is a person assigned by the Administrator who is responsible for ensuring compliance with the provisions of GDPR. In case of any doubts as to the correctness of processing with the applicable provisions of your personal data, please contact us at the e-mail address provided.
- Processing purposes, Legal Basis and Processing Period – the processing legal basis result directly from the provisions of GDPR, however it should be adapted to the specific purpose. The purposes for which you provide us with your personal data result from specific expectations in relation to our Company, i.e. presentation of the offer, response to a question etc. The Data Processing Period is the time for which the Administrator stores the given data in order to be able to meet the set purpose. The transfer of data in order to fulfill a given purpose can be transferred in various ways. It should be assumed that the transfer of personal data by the Entrepreneur is equivalent to expressing the desire to contact for the purpose set when transferring the data.
- The categories of the receivers of the personal data – These are other enterprises or third parties to whom the Administrator may transfer your personal data for processing. The transfer of data to these entities must be justified and take place for specific reasons, i.e. the Administrator is not able to answer the question on his own or present an appropriate offer, therefore he asks the appropriate company, which helps to answer your question.
- Rights of the Data Subject – These are the rights You have in relation to the provided data:
- The right to access the data – You have the right to ask the Administrator to obtain the information about what personal data is in his possession at any time.
- The right to rectify data – if the data provided by you changed, you can ask the Administrator about the need to correct it at any time.
- The right to delete the data – If the Administrator does not have the need to process the information on your opinion, you can request the data removal. Please note that if the Administrator completes a request to delete data, he will not be able to contact you anymore. There are also legally justified cases when the entrusted data cannot be deleted, i.e. the Administrator has not yet completed the process for which the data has been transferred.
- The right to limit the data processing – in case of the conditions specified in article 18 GDPR, and you request the Administrator to limit the processing of personal data, as a consequence the Administrator will only be able to store your data (or use it to defend against claims) – he will not be able to use it in any other way until a request is revoked premises occur that will result in rejection of the request by the Administrator – the Administrator will immediately inform you about that.
- The right to transfer the data – you have the right to ask the Administrator to transfer the data to another Administrator, i.e. another company, this right may be executed when the data is processed on the basis of article 6 par. 1 letter a, b or article 9 item 2 letter a GDPR. It should be noted that this right can be executed only if the technical conditions allow the Administrator to do so.
- The right to object – any data subject is processed on the basis of article 6 par. 1 letter e or f has the right to object to the processing of his personal data in connection with her particular situation. In this case, the Administrator must stop processing shared data. However, it should be noted that if the Administrator’s interest is justified and superior to the rights of the data subject, he may reject the objection and process the data after informing the data subject about such circumstances.
- Right to file a complaint – If the Administrator’s activities that directly relate to your data violate the law on Your opinion, you may submit a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection at any time.