Management Board’s announcement regarding the continuity of Sygnity’s operations in the COVID-19 epidemic
Ladies and Gentlemen, Customers and Partners,
In the interests of the safety of our employees, clients, partners and stakeholders, the company has launched the necessary procedures to ensure safe working conditions and to maintain full readiness to meet contractual obligations, as well as all other obligations arising from business relationships with our partners. We would like to emphasize that we currently see no real threat for maintaining the continuity of the Company’s operations.
As part of preventive actions, the following steps were taken:
- internal security procedures of the Company and the Sygnity Group were implemented in the event of increased risk / contact of employees with a potentially infected – in accordance with the applicable Business Continuity Plan of the Company and the Sygnity Group;
- the possibility of remote work via a secure, encrypted VPN connection was provided;
- remote access to IT systems and project resources necessary for uninterrupted implementation of contractual obligations is provided;
- organization of virtual work environments at backup locations was ensured;
- additional necessary equipment and fleet were provided;
- professional disinfectants were provided at all locations of the Company and the Sygnity Group;
- employees are regularly informed about the recommendations and guidelines of the State Sanitary Inspection and the Minister of Health regarding basic preventive principles to reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection;
- a 14-day quarantine obligation for employees who returned from traveling to endangered countries was introduced;
- business trips and meetings whose goals can be achieved remotely (tele / video conference connections) have been suspended;
- a procedure of exchange of information between Teams with similar competences was launched in order to equalize knowledge about tasks being carried out. The exchange of knowledge based on the above base gives the possibility of taking over of tasks to be carried out by other teams in the event of higher necessity.
We remain at your disposal if you have any questions or needs.