Converter MT/MX – Bidirectional conversion of SWIFT MT and MX messages
Converter MT/MX allows for a bidirectional conversion of messages between SWIFT MT and SWIFT MX formats for SWIFT, SORBNET2 and TARGET2 systems, according to XML ISO 20022 standards. It is an independent application which supports most popular application servers and relational databases. It can be implemented as a self-sufficient module or can be a part of a of a comprehensive Payment Hub solution
Application conveniently presents detailed information on all supported payment messages, and has a mechanism for notifying operators about events requiring their intervention. It was designed with the idea that its inclusion in the ongoing business process of the bank should be convenient, transparent and safe for other parts of that process.
The MT/MX Converter is an ideal solution for banks (especially in IT and business areas dealing with settlement of payments), which are obliged to efficiently comply with both regulatory and market changes, while their back office systems either do not support SWIFT – MT/MX formats or only partly support them.
It eliminates the necessity to expand central systems with new elements, required by the regulator. Those changes often overload central systems, reducing their efficiency and flexibility and at the same time increasing costs, time and involvement of experts.
The Converter uses our original and proven Warthog framework, which is a basis of many banking and financing systems offered by Sygnity. Thanks to this it ensures:
Quick and cost effective
adaptation to the mandatory requirements of SWIFT MT and SWIFT MX (XML ISO 20022)
Easy and convenient integration
with existing payment messages business processes.
thanks to automated transaction management.
over business processes, thanks to e-mail messages sent in case of the event that requires operator interference.
- automated conversion of payment messages MT103, MT 103+, MT202, MT202cov,
- automatic conversion of statement and information messages MT900, MT910, MT940 and MT950,
- operated by standard web browsers and possible integration with bank’s Active Directory,
- e-mail notifications in case of the event that requires operator intervention,
- flexible architecture which allows to extend the list of converted messages,
- a possibility to choose a dedicated UI of the application,
- efficient message conversion support for many payment systems,
- secure operating of messages archive (both form of converted messages – before and after the conversion – are retained).
Opinion of KIR (National Clearing House)
We have been working with Sygnity for many years successfully implementing (and multi-annual developing) Elixir-OK and EuroElixir-Ok applications (known as EELX platform).
These applications are key elements of the interbank settlement system in PLN and EUR, which ensures secure and stable payments flow between banks in Poland. EELX facilitates the handling of transaction settlements in all banks participating in Elixir and Euro Elixir systems by:
- supporting up to several million transactions per hour,
- supporting various interfaces for importing messages into the platform,
- ongoing customization of security mechanisms,
- adjusting functionalities to the requirements of the market and its participants.
Developing and sharing new user applications in Elixir and EuroElixir was one of the biggest technological changes in those clearing systems which KIR has made since introducing the first version of Elixir.
This implementation, as well as following development and maintenance of the EELX platform, confirmed very high competences of Sygnity team, as well as knowledge and experience of experts we have worked with.
We can recommend Sygnity as a solid and reliable business partner, who supports us both in key aspects of EELX development and its daily management.