ANALYSIS OF ENERGY LOSSES
Energy Losses Management System (ELMS)
ELMS System is a tool that helps DNO (Distribution Network Operators) to plan actual energy reporting for JGBI (Balancing Graphic Units) and calculate technical and distributional losses of energy in specific balancing areas.
- planned and actual balance difference in energy in accordance with current business conditions
- technical losses in the elements of distribution grid that emerge in the process of energy distribution by grids of all voltages
- losses of distributional (commercial) energy for the whole field of DNO activities as well as for individual balancing fields,
- hourly value of energy consumption for recipients measured with meters that have not yet registered those values, based on
- standard consumption profiles,
- area profiles,
- dynamic profiles.
ELMS system ensures DNO tangible benefits by:
Royal Wilanów Business Centre
Franciszka Klimczaka 1
NIP: 586 000 52 93
phone (+48 22) 290 88 00
fax (+48 22) 290 88 01
Do you have any questions?