Effective workforce management
Workforce Management System (ZPB) supports infrastructure companies (e.g. energy, water, telecommunication or heating companies) in efficient and cost effective management of workforce.
It centralizes in one application work orders such as: managing accidents, maintenance and network expansion tasks, technical support (e.g. installation and dismantling of equipment, readings) and supports their efficient execution by the crew. Thanks to functionality of determining the optimal driver’s route to the job site, it also allows to significantly reduce transport costs.
Solution consists of two elements: a web application for the operator and a mobile application for the crew. This allows for effective two-way communication and access to the following functionalities:
- Access to the work order list
- Optimized route to the job site
- Ongoing reporting of work order realization progress
- Creating and planning work orders
- Allocating suitable human resources and equipment
- Monitoring and controlling crew in real time
The ZPB solution integrates with other systems (e.g. ERP, fleet, GIS / Network Asset Management), which allows for comprehensive support of business processes and significantly improves the work flow.
- shortening the time of work order execution and, as a result, increasing the number of completed orders as well as lowering the amount of overtime
- reducing the number of kilometres driven by optimizing the route (lower fuel costs, decreased time)
- reducing simple and repeated tasks thanks to automation,
- improving communication between the field workers and operators,
- centralization of operational units
- standardization, categorization and process automation
- detailed and current data, eliminating paper documents flow
- decreasing the time of order management
- improving effectiveness of order realisation (increasing the number of work orders completed by a team)
- optimizing driving time
- decreasing labour intensity of the work
- managing teams from one place
- quick, updated and detailed information about completed orders
- remote access of workers to the order lists
- timely and effective visits
- company image
- Analysing the client needs
- System implementation in Client’s environment (including the possibility of delivery and activation of equipment necessary for the system implementation)
- Adapting the system to individual client’s needs (including integration with selected systems)
- Trainings and workshops
- Production implementation (including data and interfaces initialisation)
- Post-implementation support
- Maintenance and further development according to Client needs
A system tailored to real customer needs
Developed standards and flexible model of cooperation enable us to adapt the platform to different Client’s needs. We offer both the implementation of a comprehensive solution, allowing for the effective management of all logistics processes on the site of the industrial plant, as well as only its selected modules with the possibility of expansion in the future. System can be implemented on-premise in client’s infrastructure or in cloud model (hybrid cloud).
Learn more about our offer
Talk to our expert
Business Unit Manager
Any questions about the product?